Reheating leftover pizza can be a hit or miss. Sometimes it comes out perfectly crispy, and other times it’s soggy and unappetizing. As a pizza lover, I’ve had my fair share of reheating mishaps. But, after some trial and error, I’ve found what works!
Let’s explore 6 top methods for reheating Little Caesars Pizza.
#1. In The Oven
When it comes to reheating Little Caesars Pizza, the oven method is a classic and reliable option.
Here’s how you do it:
Preheat Your Oven
First, preheat your oven to 350°F. This will ensure the pizza is heated evenly and will result in a crispy crust and delicious texture.
If you have a pizza stone, you can also preheat it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes before placing the pizza on it. This will help to make the crust extra crispy.
Reheat Your Pizza
Now it’s time to reheat your pizza. There are a few different ways to do it:
- Place the pizza directly on the oven rack: A quick and easy method. Simply place the leftover pizza directly on the oven rack and bake for about 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.
- Use a baking sheet: If you don’t want to place the pizza directly on the oven rack, you can use a baking sheet instead.
- Place the pizza on the baking sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.
- Use aluminum foil: Another option is to wrap the pizza in aluminum foil before placing it in the oven. This will help to prevent the toppings from burning and will keep the pizza moist. Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Use parchment paper: If you want to avoid using aluminum foil, you can also use parchment paper to wrap the pizza. This will help to prevent the cheese from sticking to the foil and will make cleanup easier. Bake for about 10-15 minutes and you should be good to go!
No matter the method, be sure to keep an eye on the pizza while it’s in the oven to make sure it doesn’t burn. That’s the last thing you want! (Aside from soggy pizza – yuck!).
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to make the most of your reheated Little Caesars Pizza:
- Add some moisture: To prevent the pizza from drying out, you can add a small amount of water to the baking sheet or pan before placing the pizza on it. This will create steam and help to keep the pizza moist.
- Use olive oil or butter: Brushing a little bit of tasty olive oil or melted butter on the crust before reheating can help to make it extra crispy and delicious.
- Store leftovers properly: If you have leftover pizza, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. This will help to keep it fresh and prevent it from drying out.
- Experiment with toppings: Little Caesars offers a variety of toppings, from classic pizzas to the ultimate supreme. Experiment with different toppings to find your favorite combination.
The oven method is a great way to reheat Little Caesars Pizza. You’ll enjoy it as if it were fresh out of the box!
#2. In The Microwave
The microwave method is pretty convenient. It’s quick and easy, making it perfect for a snack or a meal on the go. However, the microwave can affect the texture of the pizza, especially when it comes to the all-important queso.
So, if you want to enjoy your leftover pizza with the same texture as when it was hot and ready, you may want to consider other methods.
Microwaving Your Pizza
If you insist on microwaving (please don’t!), you’ll need to start with a microwave-safe plate.
First, remove the pizza from the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes.
Next, place the pizza on the microwave-safe plate and cover it with a damp paper towel. The moisture from the paper towel will help prevent the pizza from becoming too dry.
Microwave the pizza for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending on the size and thickness. Check the pizza every 15 seconds to avoid overcooking it.
Once the pizza is heated, let it sit for a minute or two before eating. This will help the cheese and toppings to settle and marinate and prevent any scalding (that cheese can be hot in the middle!).
#3. In The Toaster Oven
Using a toaster oven is one of the best methods to regain that crucial crispy texture.
Using a Toaster Oven
- Preheat your toaster oven to 350°F. It’s important to preheat the oven to ensure even cooking.
- While the oven is heating up, place your leftover pizza slices on a baking sheet or a piece of aluminum foil.
- Once the oven is preheated, place the pizza in the oven and let it cook for 8-10 minutes. If you want a crispier crust, leave it in for an extra 2-3 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the pizza while it’s cooking to avoid over-cooking. Once it’s heated through, take it out and serve immediately.
Tips for Reheating Your Pizza in the Toaster Oven
When reheating in a toaster oven, there are a few things to keep in mind to ensure the best results:
- Remove any toppings that may burn easily, such as veggies or meatballs, before reheating.
- Place the pizza on a baking sheet or a piece of aluminum foil to prevent it from sticking to the oven rack.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F for a crispy crust and evenly cooked pizza.
- Keep an eye on the pizza while it’s cooking to avoid burning it.
With the right temperature and a few simple steps, you can have crispy edges and a perfectly reheated slice in no time.
#4. On The Stovetop
When it comes to reheating Little Caesars Pizza, one of the easiest and quickest methods is using the stovetop. Here are the steps I follow to reheat my pizza to perfection.
Using a Skillet or Pan
First, I grab a skillet or pan that can fit the size of my leftover pizza. I prefer to use a non-stick pan to avoid any sticking or burning. I place the pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
Next, I place the cold pizza slice(s) in the pan and cover it with a lid. This helps to trap the heat and melt the cheese evenly. I let it cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.
If you prefer your pizza to have a crispy crust, you can remove the lid and let it cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Just be careful not to burn the crust or toppings.
#5. In The Airfryer
Simply preheat the air fryer to 400°F, place the pizza in the basket, and heat it for two to three minutes. Simple!
#6. In The Panini Press or Sandwich Maker
Another way to reheat Little Caesars Pizza on the stovetop is to use a panini press or sandwich maker. This method is great if you want to heat up multiple slices at once.
To use this method, I preheat the panini press or sandwich maker to medium-high heat. Then, I place the cold pizza slices in the press and close the lid. I let it cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.
If you don’t have a panini press or sandwich maker, you can also use a grill pan to reheat your pizza. Just make sure to preheat the pan over medium-high heat and cook the pizza for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Overall, using the stovetop method is one of the best ways to reheat Little Caesars Pizza. It allows you to get a crispy crust and melted cheese without drying out the toppings. Plus, it’s quick and easy!